zaterdag 18 december 2010

Robert Adams and the One Source of All

Hi since I cannot find any clips on youtube on this enlightened master I thought I'd make it into my first journal entry. Yesterday after hearing his name mentioned by another enlightened master on the Blueprints for Awakening DVD [which is great to check out if you want to find the Truth].

The Truth he shares with us at least to me is that firstly one cannot be the body cause every stage of life one has a totally different body while from birth there is something present which witnesses this and never changes... Which aren't your ever changing thoughts or ego something has to be the source of all of this including the world and the universe... This Force from which everything came is prior to birth prior to the seed and the egg prior to the beginning of the universe and existence... Robert Adams will push you to realize this Force which can also be felt in most of the videos on my profile on this page by one of his devotees http://www.itisnotreal.com/AwarenessofConsciousness.htm

This Force or Consciousness or Higher-Self or whatever name you want to give it is beyond any concept any words any thought or any religion. I do not want to offend anyone by this I only hope that one will realize that through this Force I am talking about all religions are Ultimately One. To me this is clearly the Absolute Truth looking at the fact that through the ages there has always been a God in human form alive on Earth with names like Budha, Mohamed, Meher Baba, Jesus, Adi Da Samraj and if you would ask me currently Ama also called the hugging Saint. Through them and their teachings we can realize our Prior unity, which is something the world desperately needs!
All of this is just a concept, eventually you have to leave concepts alone and abide as your true center which is your own Self [and the Self of every other Being].

Spread this:
submit to reddit Share

0 comments:

About Me

Volgers

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.